Delivery Terms & Conditions
When an order is placed online, an acknowledgement email will be sent as order confirmation.
The Customer is requested to examine the goods immediately upon delivery for any deficiencies and/or damages. Claims (if any) must be lodged to us within 3days after goods received, otherwise we shall have the discretion to refuse your claim after delivery.
It is the receiver’s responsibility to check the condition of goods at the time of delivery, refund is not available for all delivered goods under normal circumstances.
- Deliveries are available to all districts of Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
- Orders are delivered 6days a week, excluding Sundays, statutory Public Holidays and Chinese New Year Holidays.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to notify us immediately of any change to their delivery address.
- Delivery will be suspended if black rain signal/ typhoon signal No. 3 or above is hoisted.
- We reserve the right to decline delivery of goods to any customer at our sole discretion absolutely.
- “Two working days delivery” is only applicable for orders received on Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 3:00pm.
- Orders received on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays will be delivered the third day following the next working day.
iBellissimi insures each order during transit and until it is delivered. All orders must be signed for at the time of delivery. In doing so you accept the responsibility for the order from that moment on.
If the recipient is not the original purchaser, such as in the case of a gift delivery, then the recipient’s signature will be accepted by iBellissimi as evidence of delivery and fulfillment of your order.